Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lacking motivation.....

There are 151 days until the first day of summer which will include bikinis and pool time. It's so hard to stay motivated during the winter months with the sun setting earlier and earlier. I've tried to get re energized and re focused many times this winter and so far this time it seems to be working. I've got crossfit on my side and my husband for a partner in the gym. We push each other everyday to work harder and complete our daily workouts it's a silent competition for me. I think that part of re focusing is reminding yourself what you're doing this for and many of us have many different reasons. My main focus is to get as healthy and as fit as I can before having a baby. I want to be in the best shape to carry a baby and I want to do my part. If your reason is for you then thats all that matters and you should be enough to keep yourself going. During the winter it's so hard to find the time and energy to go to the gym especially after you get home and it's dark out. So challenge yourself to do 30 min of some exercise in your house.

30 crunches
20 push ups
10 squats

(do as many sets as you can in 30 min)


Lets get ready for summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment