Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Becca's take on the last few weeks

Support System is Key!

It has been four weeks since I started this journey and I could not have done any of this with out the AMAZING support from Michelle. I think it is so important to find someone who celebrates in your victories and picks you up in your defeats. I am accountable to myself and the results I want to achieve but I also feel accountable to Michelle because she is in my corner. I push myself harder because I see that through her support I can do it. I think this has been key to my small successes thus far. I think that since we are so close to Thanksgiving I wanted to say “Thank you!” to Michelle she is amazing and supportive and I can not begin to explain what she has done for me in terms of my Confidence and Ability. Because of her continuous support I am able to get up every morning and push myself harder than I ever imagined I could. THANK YOU! <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="br">
Love,

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment