Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pieces to the puzzle ....

The last piece of the puzzle:

I finally hit my lightbulb moment this morning. While I am used to eating healthy, waking up early to go to the gym. While I am making small progress in my shape and strength I realized I need to make a dramatic change to get the results I am looking for. I have decided to commit to not drinking until November 23rd. I want to see how this small change will impact my progress. I am making this commitment for me. I know it is going to be a challenge but I am really excited to challenge myself this next month. I have found that when I drink I make poor diet choices and I am tired of simply maintaining. I want results and I owe that to myself! I am so excited to see what the next few weeks hold for me!

Love,
Rebecca


Loving Becca's honesty and I know a lot of us can feel like this from time to time. If you haven't already done so, it's definitely time to kill the all-or-nothing attitude. One great way to do that is to get real regarding setbacks. We are all bound to have lapses on the road to health and wellness, so it's critical that we learn how to handle small failures positively, to minimize their long-term destructive effects. One setback is one setback -- it's not the end of the world, nor is it the end of your journey toward a better you!

A bend in the road isn't the end of the road unless you fail to turn. XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment