Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hate for fuel

As you keep working out and becoming stronger, you will become aware of your strength — not just in the gym, but in other aspects of your life. Trust me, this will be a major boost to your confidence level and it will change your frame your mind for the better. It's all baby steps, but they make a big difference over time. Keep working out, stop feeling stupid, and start feeling great! JM

Have you ever been really mad, sad or even happy about something ? What did you do with these emotions ? Last night as I was talking to a gf and hearing a story that made me sad and mad at the same time. I immediately came home changed clothes and headed to the gym to workout my frustration. So many times when we're happy we celebrate and reward ourselves with food and drinks but the truth is food is fuel not a reward. Sometimes when we are sad we may choose to take a nap or hide and when we're mad we may resort to emotional eating and even drinking. I know that we've all been there and the circumstances of the feeling maybe different but the outcome can be the same. I've had a lot of time to test all of the possible outcomes with my husband being gone for 6-7 weeks at a time. I think I deal with it different every time but the one consistent variable is exercise. It's an instant mood lifter and gives you the feeling of being unstoppable all while taking your mind of what's going on around you. So my challenge to you the next time that you are face with any kind of overwhelming emotion ask your self what you can take away from the situation. Use the hate, anger and love all as fuel to light that fire under your feet. Who knows after a few weeks you'd be surprised by the results.

Tone your arms today

15 pushups
10 bench dips
20 (alternating) bicep curls
10 pushups

Repeat 3 times and add 20 min cardio for the ultimate satisfaction.

Let HATE power your FATE

No comments:

Post a Comment