Thursday, September 20, 2012

Only YOU can do it!

I've heard it so many times before "I wish that I had someone to workout with" or "I wish we lived closer so that we could work out together". While I love hearing all of this it's so important that you hold yourself accountable and you know that you can do it alone. It's so easy to be dependent on others to meet you at the gym and power you through the workout but, what do you do when your forced to do it alone? Truth is that we are only in control of ourselves and what we do and I don't know about you but I'm not willing to say "I don't have the body I want because my buddy didn't want to workout".  Having a workout partner will definitely help you along the way and make success that much sweeter but don't depend on that to do the work for you. So the next time that you are faced with a situation leaving you at the gym alone I challenge you to kick it up a notch and workout for the both of you. Stop holding yourself back and start sprinting toward your goal right NOW.

Todays workout:

30 min Cardio

25 walking lunges
20 squats
15 calve raises
+Repeat this circuit 3 times with 30 sec rest between

Courage doesn't always ROAR. Sometimes it the quiet voice at the end of the day that says "I will do better tomorrow".

No comments:

Post a Comment