Thursday, April 19, 2012

Anything is better than NOTHING ...

This is day #4 of my blog and workouts so if you've been doing them all you may be a little sore. Today's focus is going to be low intensity stability work. Lots of concentrated moves and focus on large muscle groups.

Thirsty Thursday

30 sec Wall sit
30 sec Rest
30 sec Plank
30 sec Rest
1 min crunches
30 sec Rest

Repeat this circuit 4 times through and this work out should take less the 20 minutes but make it count. Its all about form and concentration.

It's only after we've lost everything that we are free to do anything....... so lose all your doubts about working out or the way you think that fitness should work and you can do anything. Today you will clear your mind and find out how mentally tough you are. You can push yourself to do anything so go ahead and LOSE it.

Live a life of love and love the life you live.
XOXOOXO

Let me know some of the goals that you've set for yourself.


2 comments:

  1. Some of my goals are to continue eating healthier and to lose atleast 10 lbs by June (or be a smaller size). To not beat myself up when I am unable to complete all the repetitions in a circuit and to believe in myself that each day I will be better than the last. Thanks sister. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So proud of you and all your goals !! I LOVE YOU

      Delete