Sunday, April 29, 2012

PRIDE ....and practice

After the run yesterday I realized that you must have pride in everything you do even if you're not the best at. I was so proud to be a part of such an amazingly strong group of friends yesterday that taught me so much. Some of which are hard core runners and others just running for the first time and completing a 5K. It takes a lot of courage for someone to take on a challenge to do something that they have never done before. There are so many times that people say "I'm not a runner" or "I cant do it" and the truth is YOU CAN! If you just have a little faith in yourself and try. You may not be the fastest but if you complete the challenge you should take pride in it. That being said I'm so proud of my friends Diana and Melissa for running their first ever 5K and doing it in a great time. If you practice taking pride in taking risk you will find that you can do so much more than you thought. So the challenge today is to get out there and do something you haven't done before. Whether it is running or completing a class that you have been scared to try before.

Progress always involves risks.  You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first. XOOXOXOOX

No comments:

Post a Comment