Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Toned Tuesday

GOOD MORNING.

Hope you all had a wonderful and healthy day yesterday. Today's workout is CARDIO!! Pick your favorite kind of cardio and do it for an hour. If you don't have an hour all once you can break it into 2 sessions of 30 minutes. If you worked out for an hour a day that is only 4% of your entire day. Anyone can do anything for 1 hour and getting your heart rate up for that long at once with kick up your metabolism. I'd love to know how long you've been following the plan and if there are any changes yet.

A GOAL WITHOUT A PLAN IS JUST A WISH. XOOXOXO


2 comments:

  1. I have been following your blog and plan from day one with no excuses. I may not have been able to make it thru all 5 times of the circuit or had to take 10 sec rest half way thru the pushups (i have to hold onto handweight because my wrists are so bad they dont bend at 90* angle for pushups and its very painful) BUT, im proud to say Im doing it to the best of my abilities! As far as changes.....I have sore muscles all over and have gained 1 1/2 lbs! but Im praying thats from building muscle because Im eating very good and my waistline seems a bit slimmer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are an inspiration to many that read this blog. You are a strong and powerful woman and I love you!!

      Delete