Thursday, April 26, 2012

Whatever works

There are so many tips and tricks that you will pick up though your journey. The thing to remember is that  none are more right or wrong than others but, its all about doing what works for you. I love running outside but, the other day when I was on the treadmill I could only complete 1 mile. You do what works for you so I jumped off the treadmill and ran 3miles outside around the gym. I apply this same type of thinking to any weight loss and exercise tips. You try what you want and stick with what works for you and you will have success. So todays workout is whatever works if you like doing circuits repeat one of the previous but if you like cardio do an 30 cardio workout. I hope you all have a wonderful day and don't be afraid to try new things. XOXOOX

You never know until you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment