Tuesday, May 1, 2012

ABS are made in the kitchen

It's something that I've heard a million times in the past and I think that it holds so true. Flat abs are made in the kitchen and it's 90% nutrition. I hear people all the time that want to have a six pack or have a flatter stomach. The truth is you can work out as much as you want but if you're not conscious of eating habits you can delay your results. You have to be mindful of what you're eating and it's not about finding the right diet it's all about a life style change. You have to be committed to changing you're eating habits for life and not just short term. You can go on a quick fad diet and lose some weight right away I'm sure and all the while you are starving yourself. This will work for the short term and isn't ever healthy but when you know about nutrition you will eat enough for your body to function and will never starve. It's all about being healthy to improve your quality of life and extend the happy life you live. To start a health lifestyle I think that it's so important to slowly take out the toxic things in your life. I tell people to start with one healthy change a week and go from there. Whether you decide to cut your soda intake down or cut your fried food intake to once a week it's a start. If you change to many things all at once chances are you will be very discouraged very fast. So start thinking about what you could cut back on every swap matters. Be aware of what is sabotaging you from reaching your goals (maybe my 300 cal starbucks) and you will start to see the light at the end of the tunnel.


FAT TUESDAY 

50 Jumping Jacks 
2 min squats 
10 Burpees 
20 Push Ups 
2 min Jumping rope (pretend if you don't have one)
50 Cruches 
30 Lunges on each side 
30 Reverse Lunges (alternating) 
1 min Squat hold 
20 Push Ups 
30 full Sit Ups 
30 Squats 
45 Step Ups (using any stair you have or a set stool) 
15 Push Ups 
30 Crunches 
50 Jumping Jacks 


REMEMBER ...... What you eat in private you wear in public.

XOXOOXOX

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle, I love this blog and you of course!! Could you add in from time to time some example of what to eat, I try to make healthy choices only to find out they are not the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy. I would love to put in some eating tips thanks for pointing that out. Sometimes I have so much to say and I feel like I forget important things. Miss you and hope Hoots is treating you well XOXOOX

      Delete