Monday, May 21, 2012

Baby steps

After talking to a few friends this weekend I had a lot to say this morning mostly about the beginning stages of exercise. Whatever it is that you decide to take partake in I believe this is the best decision that you can ever make. I believe that a healthy active lifestyle is the key to life long happiness and many other benefits to the quality of life. Whatever the reason may be that you've said a million times "I need to work out" or "I need to lose weight" or "I'll start on monday" they are all excuses I've heard a million times and have used myself. The truth is once you move past that stage you move onto the dedication and motivation phase where you are 100% focused on your goal. I'm here to tell you that you don't have to start a plan on monday but if that's what you are waiting for then you're just in luck because today happens to be monday. You should't change all of your eating habits all at once which can cause you to wit but instead make little changes weekly or even monthly. Whether it's cutting out soda or eating less unhealthy snacks or even just adding more veggies. Whatever you're changing make sure you are 100% confident about the change before introducing your next change to your body. So today my challenge to you is to pick something to cut back on and stick to it as well as doing a circuit to kickstart your body for this week. I've had many people tell me that I'm an inspiration to them working out and that means the world to me but, the truth is that you are my inspiration. To see people transform theirs bodies and lives and be part of that gives me the ultimate satisfaction in life which is helping another be happy and healthy.

Monday Mania.....

20 min Cardio


10 Push ups
15 Squats
20 Walking lunges (lunging while you walk)
25 Jumping jacks
30 Crunches


For all you beginners out there do this workout along with 20 min of card one time.

For all those that have been working out for more than 2 weeks aim to complete circuit 5 times through with 1 minute rest in between along with the 20 minute cardio.


You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think <3 XOOXOXX






3 comments:

  1. There are so many options for cardio and Im able to get out daughter involved by making it fun. This weekend we sweat it out with Just Dance 3 for the Wii. Time flew by because we were having fun while burning calories! I love my sister, Michelle for creating this blog. It's one of the first things I look forward to reading each day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rhonda! Thanks Michelle for taking the time to make this blog with an understanding that you are inspiring and motivating people at all stages in their journey to be health! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete