Sunday, May 13, 2012

COMPETITION

So I've taken a few days off writing my blog and decided this weekend after my run that I've got a lot more to say. It occurred to me that this weekend when we had some of our friends in town that friendly competition can push you more than you know. I've always been the person to go at everything 100% and sometime I get very addicted to things. My addiction is running .... again. It made me realize that my drive to do more and better at what I'm doing is through competition. My goal is always to break my previous PR for any race that I'm entered in. I would like you to find what drives you wether it be competition or a friend that holds you accountable. I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend and next week will be more challenging so be prepared to push yourselves. Also please leave me some comments and questions on what you want to know and what you're looking for guidance with. XOOX


COMPETITION IS THE BEST MOTIVATION

No comments:

Post a Comment