Thursday, May 17, 2012

BURN .....

Todays workout is CARDIO and this means anything that gets your heart rate up whether it's running, biking or your favorite circuit. Another surprising cardio move is jumping rope I use a lot of jumping jacks in my circuits to build endurance and keep heart rate up. I find that when I jump rope it's a nice switch from the normal everyday running. So today get out there and get your 60min of cardio in however you can even if you need to break it up into 2 sessions. Also if anyone is looking for a 5K there is a 5K Color Run sweeping the nation and it looks so awesome. I would love to have as many of my friends there as I can so check it out and sign up if your up for the challenge.

Check out this link 

http://thecolorrun.com/stlouis/

If you want to be on our team its called the "Patron Princesses" the more the merrier !!

All those so called "Secrets of Success" won't work unless you do !!

XOXOXOOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment